Saturday, June 2, 2012

And they all grow up...

Where does time go?!  Angel will be in third grade, and Jonathan will be in first grade,


Clayton will be in second grade, Drew in Mother’s Day Out, and Owen learning life lesson at his Momma’s feet.  I know I’m getting old – we Senior Citizens have trouble remembering what day it is – but these boys seem to be growing too fast. Before I know it Angel and Clayton will be driving.  Oh my…  I don’t think I or their parents are ready for that. Children grow so quickly.  It wasn’t so long ago that our two “girls" were up to mischief and providing joy to Popa D and I.  Enjoy those little ones. Make a Bucket List, cobwebs can wait….
So much has happened this spring and summer.  Owen had his first birthday, learned to test his moma, and learned to walk.  What a busy boy!.

The Easter picture of the Albuses was beautiful, and the boys looked so handsome.

The Carpenter boys and their momma looked amazing at Valentines.  All the outfits were selected by Clayton.

Clayton won the spelling bee at his school.  I'm glad he didn't get my spelling gene.  He also was given gold medals at church for memorizing 75 scriptures.  He was the only 1st grader honored.

Speaking of medals... My nephew Trey lived with us when he first moved to Houston.  Getting to really know him was a joy.  He recently swam, biked, and ran his first Ironman.  What an accomplishment.  He couldn't have made it without the support of his family. 


No comments: