Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Life Goes On

It has been a few days since I created a post. I have started painting again; I had believed it was impossible to paint with just one working hand. I guess anything is possible if one just tries. Modification is the name of the game. It will take much practice to be happy with what I put on canvas. I have been painting lighthouses and abstracts. I never enjoyed abstracts, but I find so much freedom in them lately. I am slowly learning that just because MS has made my life different, it will not make me just quit trying.

My grandson is with his family in Florida. I miss talking to him. He is an incredible little person. He says the funniest things and seems to have a deeper than normal understanding of his world. Of course, I am not the least bit biased. I made an outing to Target to get him some small presents. I had not been out of the house for several months. Any excursion is a major production. My sweet husband drove me to my destination. Even though it was tiring, it was really uplifting to motor around. I hope to do it more often.

1 comment:

Albus Adventures said...

Keep up the good work! The paintings look great!