Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Can You Do the Happy Dance?!

My goodness...I did not know how many of my ex-students remembered mean, old, impossible to please Mrs. H. I expected to hear from recent FBBA graduates, but those who have already graduated from college? Yes, I know both of my daughter's many friends know I'm still alive, but graduates from 2000?? It is wonderful to hear how well they are doing. Some have changed their names (to protect the innocent?), so I was confused for a moment. This technology age is amazing. I have Dan the Man to thank for my "incredible" IT skills. I still need to figure out this text thing. I usually only get texts about car warranties or sure fired stocks, so imagine how excited I was to get one from a genuine friend who happens to also be an ex-student. I couldn't figure out how to text, so I just called her on her cell phone. She gave me her number late last year in case I needed something. Thanks to Facebook I can keep up with their latest escapades. Thanks to all of you. You make me happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know of course that "mean Mrs. H" translated into "thank GOD for Mrs. H" for your students. Your time at FBBA was invaluable for hundreds of students.

Anonymous said...

You make us happy too. :)