Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cecelia


The character on the left is my very good friend Cecelia. She has been such a friend, confidant, and protector for many years. She always said that I was the brains and she was the brawn (my legs). She was more than the norm; she seemed to know me better than I know myself. She has been my driver, my beautician, my heart, my sounding board, and so much more. God chose to move her to Tyler in 2007. I miss her so much. But, we talk on the phone or via email often. The above is the childlike side of my buddy. She is with a group of students at Oxford; they are taking college classes. I am sure that Cecelia has been a great "tutor" as these students wrote their papers to be the culmination of their Oxford study. She is quite a uplifting spirit. She is very unassuming and not judgemental. Never ask her a question if you really don't want an honest answer. Her stories of Oxford are not only enlightening but also hysterical. Be careful my friend as you return to the USA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh...I miss Mrs. Ellis so much!!! Please tell her I said hi, and give her my contact info. :)